A reinforced formula for immediate tightening and anti-aging result of the mature and damaged skin, due to climate conditions. The HY-MAGIC TOUCH, with a combination of 4 types of hyaluronic acid, with different properties, offers the ultimate hydration to all skin layers, for an intensive daily care.
The cream is enhanced with Intensyl & Trealix – 2 pioneering ingredients that form a viscoelastic film (second skin). Instensyl is a 3 dimensional active ingredient that offers immediate tightening and lifting of the skin. The Trealix, thanks to its high content of polysaccharides, creates an environment for a softer and hydrated skin. Finally, Lubrajel Marine (hydrogel of natural origin), enhances the skins’ moisture and maintains it.
Directions for use: On clean skin, apply to the face and neck with upward movements in the day and / or night.
Usage: Day and / or night.
Result: Hydration, firming and lifting of damaged skin.
Our products arrive at your door within 1 to 3 working days via courier service. The cost is €3 including VAT. With purchases over €100, shipping is free.
Returns are accepted upon approval by the company, within 10 working days and provided that:
- You contacted QS PROFESSIONAL within 2 days (48 hours) of receiving the product
- The products are in the same condition in which you received them, i.e. without having been unsealed or tampered with, i.e. they are in their original (factory) condition
- The product is accompanied by the retail receipt or invoice. If you wish to return the products you have purchased, you must notify us by phone at 22990 61061 or electronically at email@example.com, stating the date/number of the purchase document, as well as the reason for the return, within the above deadline
- The return must be accompanied by the relevant “Return Form”, where the reason for the return is stated
We would like to point out that in case the product does not meet the aforementioned conditions, the return will not be accepted.
To avoid your own inconvenience, it is advisable to carefully check at the time of delivery of your order the condition of the sold products and the intactness of their packaging, in order to identify any obvious defects (e.g. incomplete order, damaged product, etc.) ), although on our side we check the products before they are shipped. In the event that you find a defect, you must contact us immediately after delivery, on the same day or the next working day at 2106026758 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the return is agreed, the address to which the products to be returned must be sent is at the headquarters of the QS PROFESSIONAL company (19th KLM PAIANIAS MARKOPOULOU PAIANIA ATTICA, P.O. 19002).
- Package the product to protect it during shipping
- Place the “Return Form” inside the packaging you have made, in which you list the way in which you wish us to resolve the financial outstanding (replacement or refund), if the product is deemed eligible for return
- In case of replacement and if the company is at fault, QS PROFESSIONAL will bear the transport costs in full. Otherwise, the costs are borne by the customer
- In case of a refund, it will be completed within 20 working days from the date of receipt of the products at the company’s headquarters and to a bank account that you indicate to us
- Send the package
We would like to point out that in case the product does not meet the aforementioned conditions, it will be returned to the sender at the sender’s expense
The company QS PROFESSIONAL LTD has designed and implements a comprehensive quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the international standard ISO9001:2015.
This system aims to continuously improve the satisfaction of the company’s customers, offering cosmetic and medical technology products of a high level. With our activity, we contribute to the development of our customers, as well as to the satisfaction of the expectations of the final consumers of our products.
In addition, in the company with a sense of responsibility towards consumers as well as the reputation of our customers, we apply the following management systems:
- System of good industrial practices for cosmetics, according to the requirements of the international standard ISO22716:2007
- Quality management system for medical devices, according to the requirements of the international standard ISO13485:2016
Long-term and effective collaborations with our customers and suppliers are a factor of particular importance for the company. These partnerships are based on trust and mutual benefit.
The quality management system and good industrial practices that we apply concern all of the company’s operations, and continuous evaluations are carried out to ensure continuous improvement of products and services to our customers.
We are committed to complying with the current legislation relevant to our activity. Accordingly, we are committed to providing the company with the necessary resources to achieve our goals and the efficient operation of the above systems.
On an annual basis we set specific quality targets. These are communicated to all employees, while their degree of achievement is checked at regular intervals.